07 January 2010

Kamnik in Christmas decoration

I hadn't shot Kamnik during the Christmas season for many years - shame on me. So I took my tripod and camera and headed to the town center just before the blue hour began. The place was definitely not photographer-friendly, especially the many parked cars everywhere didn't make for a romantic winter setting. :) And the ice rink was practically empty, which meant my hopes of getting some nice shots of blurred ice skaters went down the drain. Well, this only means one thing - I have to go back! ;)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there are two blurred skaters...

Cheers,
Tina

hobit said...

Beautiful....!!!

Luka said...

Well, the photos are still great - you've got the right moment! why didn't you got to the church and the chapel? There is a passenger only zone as far as I remember...

Ana Pogačar said...

Tina, I was hoping for ten or twenty skaters. ;)

Hobit, thanks!

Luka, two reasons: the blue hour was over and it started to snow. I immediately got snowflakes on my lens. Like I said: I'll go back, maybe tomorrow. :)

IRENA said...

sem slišala da imaste "mlinčkov gaj" na poti na Stari grad. Me firbec kak je v snegu? Sprehodi se in pofotkaj za nas ki smo "od daleč"

Sandi said...

Ana, lepo mestno zimsko idilo si pričarala...

Ana Pogačar said...

Irena, tudi jaz ne živim (več) v Kamniku. ;) Na Stari grad pa res že dolgo nisem šla, mogoče bo v prihodnjih dneh prilika.

Sandi, hvala, idilo s prometom, ja. :)))