14 January 2010

Decorated Ljubljana

I had missed the Christmas decoration in Ljubljana for many years. I was determined to have a photo session in our capital this season, and hoping the lights were still there I chose one of the few clear days during the holidays, the first Sunday in January. Sure enough the decoration was still in place. I was early so I strolled around a little before the sun went down. Then the usual followed: trying to capture as many locations during those beautiful 20 minutes of blue hour. Afterwards, when the sky was already black, I wandered around anyway and took some more pictures. There weren't as many people in the streets as I had anticipated; I guess the holiday spirit had already passed.















More photos here.

2 comments:

Iva Novak said...

Pozdravljena,

mislim, da si uspela narediti zares lep spomin okrašene Ljubljane. Kompozicija mi je sploh všeč in, četudi sem Ljubljano večkrat videla okrašeno, prinašajo te fotografije neko svojo (tvojo) svežino!


Lp,

Iva

Ana Pogačar said...

Hvala, Iva! Težko je kaj novega pogruntati, ker so ti motivi že stokrat prežvečeni in pofotkani. Mogoče pomaga prava svetloba. :)