04 May 2007

Colorful Punat coast

In the beginning of May I went on a short vacation to Island Krk where I stayed in the small town of Punat. The weather played a few tricks on me and the sun was only shining on my first day there, so I didn't get another opportunity to shoot the wonderful coastline in a better light. The following photos were taken too late in the morning when the light was already too harsh, but you get the picture - the color of the sea was spectacular nevertheless. I'm not upset though as I'm pretty sure I'll get another chance this summer to capture this fantastic stretch of the Croatian coast. :)










A few more photos can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU...THOSE PICTURES ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL...I THINK THAT PUNAT IS ONE SPECIAL PLACE....I AM ONE GIRL FROM CROATIA...WHERE ARE YOU FROM?